Fall Party Planning Kickoff! Friday, June 19, 3:00 PM
Max and I first came to Steele in 2012. We knew no one and were desperate for friends in our neighborhood. As it is for you, feeling a sense of community is very important to our family. My strategy was to volunteer for the Fall party and hope that other parents already on board were people we’d enjoy. Let me just say, I AM GOOD! My plan worked. Not only did I meet several funny, intelligent, and generous people, we inherited an instant second family.
2015-2016 will be our last year at Steele. What better way to honor the gift given to me than to take the reins of Steele’s 2015 Fall Party? I’d like to offer you the same chance I had back in 2012. Get involved – meet spectacular people – find a great family in our Steele community!
Join me at my house for a kickoff session on Friday, June 19, at 3:00 PM! (RSVP by June 17, please.)
- Bring a drink/snack to share.
- Bring your kids – kids will be outdoors, possibly using water weaponry, come prepared.
- Bring your cojones – we’ve got a lot to do!
- Bring a friend – preferably one with good taste in wine, and children who won’t do anything too gross in my house – and recruit some parents with young kids. We’ll need them once the oldies head off to middle school.
Let’s build a fun team and make the next few months feel like a pre-party!
Note: If you can’t make it on June 19, but want to pitch in, let’s talk! Here are some roles we need to fill:
- Steele Exclusives
- Teacher Experiences
- Live Auction Items
- Teacher Ticket Management
- Inventory Management
- Auction Software Management
- Bid Packets
- Event Set-Up
- Event Break Down
- Thank You Letters
Yours until the last paddle is raised!
Amy St John