It has been so fun seeing our 2nd through 5th graders this week and we can’t wait to have all of our in person students back with us next Wednesday! Having students here for orientations has helped us refine our systems to ensure we all remain safe and healthy.
We are excited to share that we will be celebrating Halloween this year, it will just look a bit different. Each class will have a designated time to parade around the field. That schedule will be sent out next week. Families may watch the parade from outside of the fence. Please wear a mask and practice social distancing if you plan to attend. Here is what to expect:
- Students will come to school in costumes
- Students must wear costumes over their clothes. We cannot accommodate costume changes at school. Students must wear masks (COVID, not costume)
- No Halloween masks or face paint
- Classes will parade around the field at their designated time
- Once classes have participated in the parade they will come back to their classroom
- Families may send a special snack for their child. No food may be shared. After enjoying snacks, classes will resume business as usual
- Costumes must fit in backpacks once the festivities are over. Do not send any accessories that cannot fit into your child’s backpack
- No visitors are permitted on the school grounds during our Halloween parades
Teachers will send more information about their class times and expectations in their newsletters next week.
Check out this week’s Caught in the Act Winners!
Enjoy your fall break!