I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am so grateful that I get the privilege of being the principal of such an amazing school. I can’t think of a more rewarding job or better place to work. A few things I’m thankful for:
- Smiling kids who are happy to be at Steele, eagerly show me their classwork, tell me about their lives and let me play football and basketball with them.
- An incredibly hard-working, intelligent and thoughtful staff that always reminds me that we are here for students first and foremost.
- An incredibly involved parent community that collaborates with the staff to promote high expectations and offer the support to meet those expectations.
- Events like the Turkey Trot, Moondance, and Dig It Day that allow the community to come together and celebrate with one another.
- A CSC and PTA that make going to meetings enjoyable, fun and incredibly productive
- A beautiful building and setting that helps inspire creativity and pride in our surroundings.
Thanks for all you do!