New Parent Checklist
August 19, 20, and 21 will be 1/2 days for kindergartners. Pick up will be 11:15 am at the designated pick up spot. Students will eat lunch at school (either home lunch or school lunch). In the afternoons, a 20 minute one-on-one session will be scheduled for each child. Look for a electronic sign up from your teacher after class assignments are released in late May.
- Find out how to order school supplies online here.
- View the 2019-2020 Welcome Packet online here.
- Review 2019-2020 Steele events at a glance here.
- Sign up for the Steele Stallion Press weekly email newsletter here.
- Like the Steele Elementary Facebook page here.
- We also have a private Steele Facebook group for Steele parents/legal guardians and staff to ask questions and post notices of interest to the Steele community. Permission is necessary to join this group.
- If you need before or after school care, sign up for Discovery Link by calling 720-424-8293 or visit their website at http://discoverylink.dpsk12.org/.
- If your child will be having hot lunch at Steele, sign up at https://www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Contact DPS transportation if you live in the Steele district, but more than one mile from school, to arrange bus transportation. Their website is http://transportation.dpsk12.org.
- Review some recommendations on how to prepare your child for Kindergarten here and check out this A to Z Kindergarten Readiness chart.