There is no school from November 23rd-November 27th. Happy Thanksgiving!
I’d like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am so grateful that I get the privilege to be the principal of such an amazing school. I can’t imagine a more rewarding job or better place to work. A few things I’m thankful for:
- Smiling kids who are happy to be at Steele, eagerly show me their classwork, tell me about their lives, and let me play football and basketball with them
- An incredibly hard-working, intelligent, and thoughtful staff that always reminds me we’re here for students first and foremost
- An incredibly involved parent community that collaborates with the staff to promote high expectations and provides support to meet them
- Events like the Turkey Trot and Havana Nights, which allow the community to come together and celebrate with one another
- A beautiful building and setting that help inspire creativity and pride in our surroundings