Working with a growth mindset to create joyful, rigorous and personalized classrooms.
Achievement Percentile Rank Report
DPS School Performance Framework
2015-2016 Performance/Awards/Successes Overview
- Steele PARCC English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 School Year Score Comparison
- Piloting a new curriculum in grades K-3.
- 90% of our K-through-3 students had “at or above grade level” reading scores, according to DRA assessments. (These are assessments where students read and respond to literature.) This is up from 84% the year before.
|Literacy 2014/2015||Literacy 2015/2016||Math 2014/2015||Math 2015/2016|
- Expand the Teacher Leader Program to ensure that we have systems at Steele for Distributive Leadership
- Implement new math and literacy curricula in grades K-through-3
- Ensure continued focus on challenging students and working collaboratively to meet student needs
- Help students develop critical thinking skills, so that they can actively engage in their world and have an equal voice in our school community