The Wash Park Home Tour (Saturday, May 9) needs volunteers!
BE PART OF IT!
We need your help to make one of Steele’s largest fundraisers a success! We have only 50% of our needed volunteers, with just 2 1/2 weeks to go.
We can’t do it without the positions being filled!
To sigh up, click here.
Shifts available for morning, afternoon, set up, take down, and more!
IMPORTANT: If you are not currently in the Steele directory, please contact Maureen Savage to manually sign up. Please include shift preference and house address. This includes neighborhood volunteers, grandparents, and any other non-Steele-parent volunteers.
Classrooms and their “assigned” houses:
- 1309 S. Marion St. — Rooms 006, 008, 201, and 203
- 1385 S. Marion St. — Rooms 007, 102, 107, and 208
- 1310 S. Lafayette St. — Rooms 004, 202, and 206
- 1374 S. Lafayette St. — Rooms 002, 104, and 204
- 1538 S. Humboldt St. — Rooms 001, 108, and 207
Note that “assigned” houses are suggestions only. You may volunteer at any house you like!
Can’t attend on May 9th? Help out stuffing tote bags! Sign up here. Tote bag stuffing dates are listed below. Suggested days are by grade, but you’re welcome to drop in any time. Kids welcome too!. Stuffing takes place from 3:30 PM until 7:30 at 1123 S. Corona St.
- Grades K/1: Wednesday, 4/29, 3:30-7:30
- Grades 2/3: Thursday, 4/30, 3:30-7:30
- Grades 4/5: Monday, 5/4, 3:30-7:30