Click here for the Denver Public Schools website.
Click here for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources for Families and Students.
Click here for DPS Meal Distribution & Delivery Information.
Click here for the Safe Access screening tool which must be filled out every morning.
- NOW – Buy the Steele Community Cookbook Now!
- November 28th-Dec 18th – K-12 Students Learning Remotely
- November 30th-Dec 6th – Update Student Learning Options
- December 3rd-4th – Children’s Hospital Card Campaign
- December 8th, 6pm – Community Event
- December 9th, 11am-8pm – SDO: Chook Charcoal Chicken
- December 9th, 5:30pm – Hill Middle School Night
- Every student must be registered for the 2020-2021 school year. Check out the details here.
- Still need to buy your child’s school supplies? Check out the School Supply Lists here.
- New to Steele? Have some questions? Check out the Steele 2020/2021 Welcome Packet.
- New to Steele? Check out the New Parents page to help you prepare for the school year.
- Read the 2020-2021 Principal Welcome Letter here.
- Read a message from our PTA presidents here.
- Missed 2020-2021 Virtual Back to School Night? Find the slides here. Check out the virtual back-to-school night Q&A sessions here.